Daggers fans win cash for club
Dagenham & Redbridge fans vote in numbers to win the club �10,000 in Fanpower Stadium competition
Daggers fans have something to celebrate after winning a cash prize for the club of �10,000 via the Fanpower Stadium competition.
The supporters took to social networking sites Twitter and Facebook in numbers and won the 11-week competition after “taking a seat” in the virtual Fanpower Stadium, achieving the highest attendance.
The Dagenham & Redbridge supporters signed up and generated nearly 50,000 noise counts through Twitter and Facebook mentioning their beloved Daggers.
They will now get the opportunity to vote on how the prize money is spent within the club, with voting closing at midnight on June 17 at www.facebook.com/npowerfootballleague.
You may also want to watch:
Daggers fans can choose between a refurnished building which will act as a new club shop, a minibus for the Centre of Excellence or a new pitch frost- protection system.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 5 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 8 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion