Daggers fans win cash for club
Dagenham & Redbridge fans vote in numbers to win the club �10,000 in Fanpower Stadium competition
Daggers fans have something to celebrate after winning a cash prize for the club of �10,000 via the Fanpower Stadium competition.
The supporters took to social networking sites Twitter and Facebook in numbers and won the 11-week competition after “taking a seat” in the virtual Fanpower Stadium, achieving the highest attendance.
The Dagenham & Redbridge supporters signed up and generated nearly 50,000 noise counts through Twitter and Facebook mentioning their beloved Daggers.
They will now get the opportunity to vote on how the prize money is spent within the club, with voting closing at midnight on June 17 at www.facebook.com/npowerfootballleague.
You may also want to watch:
Daggers fans can choose between a refurnished building which will act as a new club shop, a minibus for the Centre of Excellence or a new pitch frost- protection system.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station