Cyclist who sustained serious head injuries in South Woodford crash now in stable condition
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist who collided with a car yesterday is now in a stable condition.
The 53-year-old man suffered serious head injuries in the crash, which occurred at Charlie Brown’s Roundabout, South Woodford, at 10.20am.
He had previously been in a critical condition.
A police spokesman said a 47-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of careless driving has been bailed to return to an east London police station in late April.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident to come forward. They can do so by calling the witness information line on 0208 597 4874.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A candlelight vigil took place outside Redbridge Town Hall last night for the 52-year-old cyclist who died in a Woodford Green crash on Sunday.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
Residents were hoping to persuade the council to impose a borough-wide 20mph speed limit.