Cyclist dies after collision with car in Woodford Green
A cyclist has died after a collision with a car in Woodford Green yesterday afternoon.
Police were called to the scene at around 1.30pm in Woodford High Road, near the junction with Bunces Lane.
The man in his late 40s to early 50s, was treated by the London Ambulance Service and the London Air Ambulance also attended.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have not yet been informed.
The woman who drove the car stopped and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers from the road death investigation unit are investigating.
Any witnesses should call police on 101.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 5 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 8 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 9 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 10 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
If you would like to leave a tribute, email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3719.