Cyclist dies after collision with car in Woodford Green
A cyclist has died after a collision with a car in Woodford Green yesterday afternoon.
Police were called to the scene at around 1.30pm in Woodford High Road, near the junction with Bunces Lane.
The man in his late 40s to early 50s, was treated by the London Ambulance Service and the London Air Ambulance also attended.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have not yet been informed.
The woman who drove the car stopped and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers from the road death investigation unit are investigating.
Any witnesses should call police on 101.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan
If you would like to leave a tribute, email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3719.