Young man knifed in South Woodford block of flats
- Credit: Google Maps
A young man was rushed to hospital last night after being knifed in a block of flats.
Police were called at 8.24pm on Thursday to Cross Keys Court, Queen Mary’s Avenue, South Woodford to reports of a stabbing.
The victim, age unknown, was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries.
A police spokesman said: ”His condition is not serious thankfully.
“He was young.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have yet been made.
“It was shocking,” said a resident who wished to remain unnamed.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
“The block was sealed off for hours.”
Adding that it was horrifying such incidents were becoming a part of “every day life”.
The resident continued: “It’s scary for our children to be seeing that. It is not nice for them to be in such an environment.
“I hope he is alright.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 02084773892.