Young man knifed in South Woodford block of flats
- Credit: Google Maps
A young man was rushed to hospital last night after being knifed in a block of flats.
Police were called at 8.24pm on Thursday to Cross Keys Court, Queen Mary’s Avenue, South Woodford to reports of a stabbing.
The victim, age unknown, was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries.
A police spokesman said: ”His condition is not serious thankfully.
“He was young.”
No arrests have yet been made.
“It was shocking,” said a resident who wished to remain unnamed.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in east London
- 4 Commission ends safeguarding probe into charity
- 5 Lightbulb likely cause of Khartoum Road house fire
- 6 Update: Sixth arrest following killing of Michael Ugwa
- 7 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 9 Met investigates cause of Mossford Green cemetery blaze
- 10 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
“The block was sealed off for hours.”
Adding that it was horrifying such incidents were becoming a part of “every day life”.
The resident continued: “It’s scary for our children to be seeing that. It is not nice for them to be in such an environment.
“I hope he is alright.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 02084773892.