Young man knifed in South Woodford block of flats
- Credit: Google Maps
A young man was rushed to hospital last night after being knifed in a block of flats.
Police were called at 8.24pm on Thursday to Cross Keys Court, Queen Mary’s Avenue, South Woodford to reports of a stabbing.
The victim, age unknown, was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries.
A police spokesman said: ”His condition is not serious thankfully.
“He was young.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have yet been made.
“It was shocking,” said a resident who wished to remain unnamed.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 6 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 7 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 10 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford
“The block was sealed off for hours.”
Adding that it was horrifying such incidents were becoming a part of “every day life”.
The resident continued: “It’s scary for our children to be seeing that. It is not nice for them to be in such an environment.
“I hope he is alright.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 02084773892.