Young man knifed in South Woodford block of flats
- Credit: Google Maps
A young man was rushed to hospital last night after being knifed in a block of flats.
Police were called at 8.24pm on Thursday to Cross Keys Court, Queen Mary’s Avenue, South Woodford to reports of a stabbing.
The victim, age unknown, was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries.
A police spokesman said: ”His condition is not serious thankfully.
“He was young.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have yet been made.
“It was shocking,” said a resident who wished to remain unnamed.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 3 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 10 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
“The block was sealed off for hours.”
Adding that it was horrifying such incidents were becoming a part of “every day life”.
The resident continued: “It’s scary for our children to be seeing that. It is not nice for them to be in such an environment.
“I hope he is alright.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 02084773892.