Woodford Green woman arrested after reported 'disturbance' at theme park
- Credit: Google
A Woodford Green woman has been arrested in connection with an alleged "disturbance" at a Southend theme park.
The 21-year-old has been bailed until later this month after being arrested on suspicion of a public order offence.
Essex Police said a "disturbance" broke out at Adventure Island on bank holiday Monday (August 30) just after 5.45pm.
Officers were called to reports that a woman in her 20s had sustained injuries to her head and torso, which required hospital treatment.
Police arrived within three minutes and arrested two men, both 18, and a 16-year-old boy, all from London, on suspicion of violent disorder.
They have also been bailed until later in September.
A woman was arrested later, the force added.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 6 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 7 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
Det Sgt Iain White said: “This incident took place in front of a number of people within Adventure Island so we know there will be public witnesses who have not yet come forward to speak to us.
“I particularly want to hear from anyone with video footage or images of the incident.”
Anyone with information should call 101 and cite investigation 42/MR/17300/21.