Woodford Green taxi driver robbed at knifepoint
A taxi driver was robbed at knifepoint outside his Woodford Green home in the early hours of this morning.
The Sky Peals Road resident was approached by two men at 1.30am and had a mobile phone, cash and other personal property stolen.
He suffered minor injuries and did not require hospital treatment.
Police said one suspect is black, aged between 20 and 25, 6ft 2in and wearing light coloured clothing.
Another is white, aged between 20 and 25, 5ft 9in and wearing a hooded top and grey jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed they drove off in a red Audi TT.
Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 3 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 7 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 8 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 9 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 10 Redbridge parents' group donates more laptops to schools