Woodford Green taxi driver robbed at knifepoint
A taxi driver was robbed at knifepoint outside his Woodford Green home in the early hours of this morning.
The Sky Peals Road resident was approached by two men at 1.30am and had a mobile phone, cash and other personal property stolen.
He suffered minor injuries and did not require hospital treatment.
Police said one suspect is black, aged between 20 and 25, 6ft 2in and wearing light coloured clothing.
Another is white, aged between 20 and 25, 5ft 9in and wearing a hooded top and grey jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed they drove off in a red Audi TT.
Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 4 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers