Woodford Green taxi driver robbed at knifepoint
A taxi driver was robbed at knifepoint outside his Woodford Green home in the early hours of this morning.
The Sky Peals Road resident was approached by two men at 1.30am and had a mobile phone, cash and other personal property stolen.
He suffered minor injuries and did not require hospital treatment.
Police said one suspect is black, aged between 20 and 25, 6ft 2in and wearing light coloured clothing.
Another is white, aged between 20 and 25, 5ft 9in and wearing a hooded top and grey jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed they drove off in a red Audi TT.
Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 8 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'