Woodford Green taxi driver robbed at knifepoint
A taxi driver was robbed at knifepoint outside his Woodford Green home in the early hours of this morning.
The Sky Peals Road resident was approached by two men at 1.30am and had a mobile phone, cash and other personal property stolen.
He suffered minor injuries and did not require hospital treatment.
Police said one suspect is black, aged between 20 and 25, 6ft 2in and wearing light coloured clothing.
Another is white, aged between 20 and 25, 5ft 9in and wearing a hooded top and grey jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed they drove off in a red Audi TT.
Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 4 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 5 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
- 6 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 7 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 8 Two in five people in Redbridge may have had Covid, data shows
- 9 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 10 Covid vaccine invitations a priority for Royal Mail, says MP