Woodford Green man is charged with robbing teens in Loughton
- Credit: Google Maps
A Woodford Green man has appeared in court charged with robbing a group of teens in Loughton.
Navestock Crescent resident Dejan Loncar, 18, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court last Monday, March 25.
They have both been charged with five counts of robbery.
The 16-year-old, from east London, also faces a charge of possession of a blade in a public place.
It follows reports that a group of teenage boys were robbed in Roding Road, Loughton, on September 4 last year.
You may also want to watch:
The pair will next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on April 23.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine