Woodford Green man is charged with robbing teens in Loughton
- Credit: Google Maps
A Woodford Green man has appeared in court charged with robbing a group of teens in Loughton.
Navestock Crescent resident Dejan Loncar, 18, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court last Monday, March 25.
They have both been charged with five counts of robbery.
The 16-year-old, from east London, also faces a charge of possession of a blade in a public place.
It follows reports that a group of teenage boys were robbed in Roding Road, Loughton, on September 4 last year.
You may also want to watch:
The pair will next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on April 23.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 4 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 7 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 8 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 9 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence