Woodford Green man is charged with robbing teens in Loughton
- Credit: Google Maps
A Woodford Green man has appeared in court charged with robbing a group of teens in Loughton.
Navestock Crescent resident Dejan Loncar, 18, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court last Monday, March 25.
They have both been charged with five counts of robbery.
The 16-year-old, from east London, also faces a charge of possession of a blade in a public place.
It follows reports that a group of teenage boys were robbed in Roding Road, Loughton, on September 4 last year.
You may also want to watch:
The pair will next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on April 23.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 3 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 4 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 9 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 10 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy