Woodford Green man is charged with robbing teens in Loughton
- Credit: Google Maps
A Woodford Green man has appeared in court charged with robbing a group of teens in Loughton.
Navestock Crescent resident Dejan Loncar, 18, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court last Monday, March 25.
They have both been charged with five counts of robbery.
The 16-year-old, from east London, also faces a charge of possession of a blade in a public place.
It follows reports that a group of teenage boys were robbed in Roding Road, Loughton, on September 4 last year.
You may also want to watch:
The pair will next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on April 23.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 3 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap