Woodford Green man, 21, charged with murdering 28-year-old in Havering block of flats
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old from Woodford Green and another man from Manor Park have been charged with murdering a 28-year-old in Havering.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, of Highfield Road, Woodford Greeb and Gleneson Mark, 22, Whitta Road, Manor Park, were both arrested yesterday and will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today charged with murdering Liam Alan Harman on July 11.
Mr Harman was stabbed to death at a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill.
The investigation, which is being carried out by the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, had already arrested five people in connection with the incident.
A man, 27, was arrested on July 15 on suspicion of murder and released under investigation, while 22-year-old Nathan Charles was arrested on July 20.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Charles was charged with murder and possession of cannabis, and will appear at the Old Bailey on October 10.
Three men – two 18-year-olds and a 21-year-old – were arrested on August 3 and have since been released under investigation.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn