Woodford Green man, 21, charged with murdering 28-year-old in Havering block of flats
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old from Woodford Green and another man from Manor Park have been charged with murdering a 28-year-old in Havering.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, of Highfield Road, Woodford Greeb and Gleneson Mark, 22, Whitta Road, Manor Park, were both arrested yesterday and will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today charged with murdering Liam Alan Harman on July 11.
Mr Harman was stabbed to death at a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill.
The investigation, which is being carried out by the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, had already arrested five people in connection with the incident.
A man, 27, was arrested on July 15 on suspicion of murder and released under investigation, while 22-year-old Nathan Charles was arrested on July 20.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Charles was charged with murder and possession of cannabis, and will appear at the Old Bailey on October 10.
Three men – two 18-year-olds and a 21-year-old – were arrested on August 3 and have since been released under investigation.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 6 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 7 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 8 Counsellor offers group therapy for fellow parents grieving loss of child
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford