Woodford Green 14-year-old jailed for more than four years for stabbing fellow teen outside Woodford Tube Station
- Credit: Archant
A 14-year-old boy from Woodford Green has been jailed for four and a half years after admitting to stabbing a fellow teenager outside Woodford Underground Station.
The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, pleaded guilty to GBH and was sentenced at The Old Bailey on Friday, September 14.
On March 15 this year, police officers were called at 17:29pm to reports of a stabbing outside Woodford Underground Station in Snakes Lane East.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found an 18-year-old man suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment to stab injuries to the abdomen.
He has since been discharged from hospital.
Detectives from East Area CID investigated. A 14-year-old boy was charged on 24 March. He pleaded guilty to GBH at the Old Bailey on 14 September.
- 1 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 2 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 6 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 7 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 10 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
Four other male suspects were arrested. All had charges against them discontinued at court.