Woodford Green 14-year-old jailed for more than four years for stabbing fellow teen outside Woodford Tube Station
- Credit: Archant
A 14-year-old boy from Woodford Green has been jailed for four and a half years after admitting to stabbing a fellow teenager outside Woodford Underground Station.
The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, pleaded guilty to GBH and was sentenced at The Old Bailey on Friday, September 14.
On March 15 this year, police officers were called at 17:29pm to reports of a stabbing outside Woodford Underground Station in Snakes Lane East.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found an 18-year-old man suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment to stab injuries to the abdomen.
You may also want to watch:
He has since been discharged from hospital.
Detectives from East Area CID investigated. A 14-year-old boy was charged on 24 March. He pleaded guilty to GBH at the Old Bailey on 14 September.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 Care home resident died after choking on sandwich, inquest hears
- 6 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 7 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
Four other male suspects were arrested. All had charges against them discontinued at court.