Woman snatches cash from 59-year-old in Barkingside
A 59-year-old woman had cash snatched out of her hand after using cash machine in Barkingside yesterday.
The woman was using the HSBC machine in High Street when another woman said the machine was not working.
She then pushed the victim and grabbed the money before running down the High Street towards Barkingside Recreation Grounds before turning left into Baron Gardens.
The incident happened at about 5pm.
The suspect is described as aged between 20 and 25-years-old, dark skinned with dark curly hair which was tied back. She was wearing a beige cardigan with black trousers and was of average build.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Redbridge Police on 020 8345 2653 or, if you wish to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 2 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 3 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 4 Criticism of 'comedy of errors' consultation for Wanstead flat extension plans
- 5 South Woodford restaurant owner excited for return of diners
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 8 Man in hospital after being slashed multiple times in Wanstead
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack