Woman snatches cash from 59-year-old in Barkingside
A 59-year-old woman had cash snatched out of her hand after using cash machine in Barkingside yesterday.
The woman was using the HSBC machine in High Street when another woman said the machine was not working.
She then pushed the victim and grabbed the money before running down the High Street towards Barkingside Recreation Grounds before turning left into Baron Gardens.
The incident happened at about 5pm.
The suspect is described as aged between 20 and 25-years-old, dark skinned with dark curly hair which was tied back. She was wearing a beige cardigan with black trousers and was of average build.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Redbridge Police on 020 8345 2653 or, if you wish to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'It's a surreal feeling': New coffee shop opens in Redbridge
- 7 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 9 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 10 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital