Woman’s appeal to find long-lost cousins who could be living in Seven Kings
A woman is appealing to find two long-lost cousins who may live around Seven Kings.
Theresa Wright, of Basildon, is attempting to contact Shirley and Donna Donohoe over a relative’s will.
The sisters formerly lived in Sutton Road, Plaistow, until the early 2000s but have not been heard of since.
Shirley, possibly now called Shirley Clark, is thought to be in the Seven Kings area.
Mrs Wright, nee Donohoe, said their father, Tommy Donohoe, was her father’s brother.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We’re trying to contact them because family in Ireland are finalising a will.
“We loved them so much when we were younger – we haven’t seen them in years but we don’t want to leave them out.”
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 3 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 7 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 8 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 9 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 10 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
Call 020 8477 3821 with information.