Woman’s appeal to find long-lost cousins who could be living in Seven Kings
A woman is appealing to find two long-lost cousins who may live around Seven Kings.
Theresa Wright, of Basildon, is attempting to contact Shirley and Donna Donohoe over a relative’s will.
The sisters formerly lived in Sutton Road, Plaistow, until the early 2000s but have not been heard of since.
Shirley, possibly now called Shirley Clark, is thought to be in the Seven Kings area.
Mrs Wright, nee Donohoe, said their father, Tommy Donohoe, was her father’s brother.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We’re trying to contact them because family in Ireland are finalising a will.
“We loved them so much when we were younger – we haven’t seen them in years but we don’t want to leave them out.”
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 6 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 7 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 10 Patients urged to avoid Whipps Cross A&E after flooding
Call 020 8477 3821 with information.