Woman’s appeal to find long-lost cousins who could be living in Seven Kings
A woman is appealing to find two long-lost cousins who may live around Seven Kings.
Theresa Wright, of Basildon, is attempting to contact Shirley and Donna Donohoe over a relative’s will.
The sisters formerly lived in Sutton Road, Plaistow, until the early 2000s but have not been heard of since.
Shirley, possibly now called Shirley Clark, is thought to be in the Seven Kings area.
Mrs Wright, nee Donohoe, said their father, Tommy Donohoe, was her father’s brother.
She added: “We’re trying to contact them because family in Ireland are finalising a will.
“We loved them so much when we were younger – we haven’t seen them in years but we don’t want to leave them out.”
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman fatally attacked in Ilford
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of Ilford murder as police name victim
- 3 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 4 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 5 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 6 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 7 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 8 Found: Missing girl who was believed to have travelled to east London
- 9 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 10 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
Call 020 8477 3821 with information.