Woman’s appeal to find long-lost cousins who could be living in Seven Kings
A woman is appealing to find two long-lost cousins who may live around Seven Kings.
Theresa Wright, of Basildon, is attempting to contact Shirley and Donna Donohoe over a relative’s will.
The sisters formerly lived in Sutton Road, Plaistow, until the early 2000s but have not been heard of since.
Shirley, possibly now called Shirley Clark, is thought to be in the Seven Kings area.
Mrs Wright, nee Donohoe, said their father, Tommy Donohoe, was her father’s brother.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We’re trying to contact them because family in Ireland are finalising a will.
“We loved them so much when we were younger – we haven’t seen them in years but we don’t want to leave them out.”
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 7 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 10 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
Call 020 8477 3821 with information.