Woman mugged outside Natwest in Seven Kings
- Credit: Archant
A woman was mugged at a Natwest cash point in High Road, Seven Kings, this morning.
Jackie Hancock was withdrawing money at about 9am when a man ran up to her and pushed her.
The man, who is described as tall and Asian, took what was in her hand before running away.
A witness chased the man down an alley behind Natwest Bank, but he got into a vehicle and speed away.
The witness managed to get the number plate of the vehicle and reported it to Natwest.
You may also want to watch:
Jackie who was understandably shaken said: “I screamed really loud as he pushed me.
“It was quite hard, it really hurt my arm – if I had been an old lady I would have been completely knocked over.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 5 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 10 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
“I wasn’t expecting this to happen – you hear it happing to others but never think it will be you.”
Police confirmed they were called at 9.18am.
More to follow.