Woman mugged outside Natwest in Seven Kings
- Credit: Archant
A woman was mugged at a Natwest cash point in High Road, Seven Kings, this morning.
Jackie Hancock was withdrawing money at about 9am when a man ran up to her and pushed her.
The man, who is described as tall and Asian, took what was in her hand before running away.
A witness chased the man down an alley behind Natwest Bank, but he got into a vehicle and speed away.
The witness managed to get the number plate of the vehicle and reported it to Natwest.
Jackie who was understandably shaken said: “I screamed really loud as he pushed me.
“It was quite hard, it really hurt my arm – if I had been an old lady I would have been completely knocked over.
- 1 Ilford fast food restaurant permitted to open later
- 2 Convicted killer 'attacked sister-in-law after repeated threats', court hears
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 Newbury Park grass fire sees homes evacuated
- 5 Pair charged with creating fake Covid vaccination records
- 6 Community opposition to Hainault bank closure
- 7 Fairlop man locked up for rabbi assault
- 8 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 9 Five tower blocks included in housing plans for Sainsbury's in Ilford
- 10 Jailed: Ilford fraudster involved in £13m Ponzi scheme through property fraud
“I wasn’t expecting this to happen – you hear it happing to others but never think it will be you.”
Police confirmed they were called at 9.18am.
More to follow.