Woman mugged outside Natwest in Seven Kings
- Credit: Archant
A woman was mugged at a Natwest cash point in High Road, Seven Kings, this morning.
Jackie Hancock was withdrawing money at about 9am when a man ran up to her and pushed her.
The man, who is described as tall and Asian, took what was in her hand before running away.
A witness chased the man down an alley behind Natwest Bank, but he got into a vehicle and speed away.
The witness managed to get the number plate of the vehicle and reported it to Natwest.
You may also want to watch:
Jackie who was understandably shaken said: “I screamed really loud as he pushed me.
“It was quite hard, it really hurt my arm – if I had been an old lady I would have been completely knocked over.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
“I wasn’t expecting this to happen – you hear it happing to others but never think it will be you.”
Police confirmed they were called at 9.18am.
More to follow.