Woman mugged outside Natwest in Seven Kings
- Credit: Archant
A woman was mugged at a Natwest cash point in High Road, Seven Kings, this morning.
Jackie Hancock was withdrawing money at about 9am when a man ran up to her and pushed her.
The man, who is described as tall and Asian, took what was in her hand before running away.
A witness chased the man down an alley behind Natwest Bank, but he got into a vehicle and speed away.
The witness managed to get the number plate of the vehicle and reported it to Natwest.
You may also want to watch:
Jackie who was understandably shaken said: “I screamed really loud as he pushed me.
“It was quite hard, it really hurt my arm – if I had been an old lady I would have been completely knocked over.
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
“I wasn’t expecting this to happen – you hear it happing to others but never think it will be you.”
Police confirmed they were called at 9.18am.
More to follow.