Woman described as one of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hands herself in to police
- Credit: Archant
A woman described by police as one of “Redbridge’s most wanted” has handed herself in, police say.
Halima Ahmed, 26, was wanted on a recall to prison in relation to a false imprisonment charge.
She is being questioned today.
Her face, along with 19 others, appeared in Thursday’s Ilford Recorder and on our website.
Two others also handed themselves in to police.
Craig Barrett, 23, of Knighton Road, Forest Gate, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday for failing to appear after being charged with theft from a vehicle. He will reappear on February 28.
Steven Harris handed himself in to police at Ilford. The Crown Prosecution Service will take no further action.
- 1 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 2 40 firefighters tackle blaze after boiler catches on fire
- 3 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 4 Woman arrested after crashing in garden wall in Woodford Green
- 5 Dispersal order enforced in parts of Gants Hill, Clayhall and Barkingside
- 6 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
- 7 'Staffing crisis' means children's hospice cannot offer end of life care
- 8 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 9 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 10 Ilford man dies after M11 crash near Chigwell
Police still want to speak to 12 men and five women over a range of alleged offences.
To see their faces, click on the link at the top right of this page.