Woman described as one of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hands herself in to police
- Credit: Archant
A woman described by police as one of “Redbridge’s most wanted” has handed herself in, police say.
Halima Ahmed, 26, was wanted on a recall to prison in relation to a false imprisonment charge.
She is being questioned today.
Her face, along with 19 others, appeared in Thursday’s Ilford Recorder and on our website.
Two others also handed themselves in to police.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Barrett, 23, of Knighton Road, Forest Gate, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday for failing to appear after being charged with theft from a vehicle. He will reappear on February 28.
Steven Harris handed himself in to police at Ilford. The Crown Prosecution Service will take no further action.
- 1 Young Citizen: Ilford student who assisted at crash campaigns for more first aid
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 5 'I convened a meeting for residents and businesses in the York Road area'
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 8 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 9 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 10 Council leader urges government to fund flood prevention measures
Police still want to speak to 12 men and five women over a range of alleged offences.
To see their faces, click on the link at the top right of this page.