Woman described as one of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hands herself in to police
- Credit: Archant
A woman described by police as one of “Redbridge’s most wanted” has handed herself in, police say.
Halima Ahmed, 26, was wanted on a recall to prison in relation to a false imprisonment charge.
She is being questioned today.
Her face, along with 19 others, appeared in Thursday’s Ilford Recorder and on our website.
Two others also handed themselves in to police.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Barrett, 23, of Knighton Road, Forest Gate, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday for failing to appear after being charged with theft from a vehicle. He will reappear on February 28.
Steven Harris handed himself in to police at Ilford. The Crown Prosecution Service will take no further action.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 5 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
Police still want to speak to 12 men and five women over a range of alleged offences.
To see their faces, click on the link at the top right of this page.