Woman described as one of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hands herself in to police
- Credit: Archant
A woman described by police as one of “Redbridge’s most wanted” has handed herself in, police say.
Halima Ahmed, 26, was wanted on a recall to prison in relation to a false imprisonment charge.
She is being questioned today.
Her face, along with 19 others, appeared in Thursday’s Ilford Recorder and on our website.
Two others also handed themselves in to police.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Barrett, 23, of Knighton Road, Forest Gate, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday for failing to appear after being charged with theft from a vehicle. He will reappear on February 28.
Steven Harris handed himself in to police at Ilford. The Crown Prosecution Service will take no further action.
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
Police still want to speak to 12 men and five women over a range of alleged offences.
To see their faces, click on the link at the top right of this page.