Woman described as one of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hands herself in to police
- Credit: Archant
A woman described by police as one of “Redbridge’s most wanted” has handed herself in, police say.
Halima Ahmed, 26, was wanted on a recall to prison in relation to a false imprisonment charge.
She is being questioned today.
Her face, along with 19 others, appeared in Thursday’s Ilford Recorder and on our website.
Two others also handed themselves in to police.
Craig Barrett, 23, of Knighton Road, Forest Gate, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday for failing to appear after being charged with theft from a vehicle. He will reappear on February 28.
Steven Harris handed himself in to police at Ilford. The Crown Prosecution Service will take no further action.
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Events held to mark Ilford Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 5 No more strikes planned at school but dispute resolution unclear
- 6 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 10 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
Police still want to speak to 12 men and five women over a range of alleged offences.
To see their faces, click on the link at the top right of this page.