Double murder latest: Woman charged with perverting course of justice
- Credit: PA
A woman has been charged with perverting the course of justice as part of the investigation into a double murder in Goodmayes last month.
Aurika Sivolova, 53, of Prince Regent Lane in Plaistow, is due to be appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court on May 28.
A Georgian man, Vytautas Garmus, also of Prince Regent Lane, has been charged with the murders of Lithuanian men Dainius Kulboka, 44 and Jonas Semenas, 45.
The 53-year-old is next due to appear in court at the Old Bailey on March 4.
Both men suffered stab wounds in the early hours of January 10 in Tavistock Gardens, Goodmayes and were pronounced dead at the scene.
Police were called to the house at 4.24am after reports of a 'disturbance'.
A post-mortem examination at East Ham Mortuary on Tuesday confirmed the cause of death for both men as stab injuries.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer
A 28-year-old woman was also arrested on suspicion of murder but was later released under investigation.