Double murder latest: Woman charged with perverting course of justice
- Credit: PA
A woman has been charged with perverting the course of justice as part of the investigation into a double murder in Goodmayes last month.
Aurika Sivolova, 53, of Prince Regent Lane in Plaistow, is due to be appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court on May 28.
A Georgian man, Vytautas Garmus, also of Prince Regent Lane, has been charged with the murders of Lithuanian men Dainius Kulboka, 44 and Jonas Semenas, 45.
The 53-year-old is next due to appear in court at the Old Bailey on March 4.
Both men suffered stab wounds in the early hours of January 10 in Tavistock Gardens, Goodmayes and were pronounced dead at the scene.
Police were called to the house at 4.24am after reports of a 'disturbance'.
A post-mortem examination at East Ham Mortuary on Tuesday confirmed the cause of death for both men as stab injuries.
- 1 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 2 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 3 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Chigwell rabbi hospitalised after 'unprovoked and cowardly attack'
- 6 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 9 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 10 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
A 28-year-old woman was also arrested on suspicion of murder but was later released under investigation.