Double murder latest: Woman charged with perverting course of justice
- Credit: PA
A woman has been charged with perverting the course of justice as part of the investigation into a double murder in Goodmayes last month.
Aurika Sivolova, 53, of Prince Regent Lane in Plaistow, is due to be appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court on May 28.
A Georgian man, Vytautas Garmus, also of Prince Regent Lane, has been charged with the murders of Lithuanian men Dainius Kulboka, 44 and Jonas Semenas, 45.
The 53-year-old is next due to appear in court at the Old Bailey on March 4.
Both men suffered stab wounds in the early hours of January 10 in Tavistock Gardens, Goodmayes and were pronounced dead at the scene.
Police were called to the house at 4.24am after reports of a 'disturbance'.
A post-mortem examination at East Ham Mortuary on Tuesday confirmed the cause of death for both men as stab injuries.
- 1 Council offers update on regeneration projects at Ilford BID webinar
- 2 Ilford church turns into vaccine pop-up clinic
- 3 No 10 at odds with Redbridge Council over masks for primary children
- 4 Former Islington head announced as new interim chief exec for Redbridge Council
- 5 Sadiq has proposed Boundary Charge for cars coming from outside London
- 6 South African Covid variant found in Ilford, 'surge testing' to begin
- 7 Redbridge students rewarded by police for mental health artwork
- 8 Post Office pledges permanent presence in South Woodford as current site to close in April
- 9 People urged to take part in seven-day food waste challenge
- 10 Green Business scheme proposed by Conservatives voted down
A 28-year-old woman was also arrested on suspicion of murder but was later released under investigation.