Whitechapel man, 37, charged following death of Goodmayes woman
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with the death of a 26-year-old woman in Goodmayes last week.
Sannah Javed, 26, of Frank Slater House, Green Lane, died from multiple injuries at King George Hospital in the early hours of Wednesday, Scotland Yard said.
Abu Hussain, 37, of Whitechapel Road, was charged on Sunday with murder after he was taken into custody on Saturday by police.
A murder investigation was launched following a post mortem at Queen’s Hospital Mortuary on Saturday.
It gave her cause of death as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hussain is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today (8).
- 1 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 4 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week