Whitechapel man, 37, charged following death of Goodmayes woman
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with the death of a 26-year-old woman in Goodmayes last week.
Sannah Javed, 26, of Frank Slater House, Green Lane, died from multiple injuries at King George Hospital in the early hours of Wednesday, Scotland Yard said.
Abu Hussain, 37, of Whitechapel Road, was charged on Sunday with murder after he was taken into custody on Saturday by police.
A murder investigation was launched following a post mortem at Queen’s Hospital Mortuary on Saturday.
It gave her cause of death as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hussain is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today (8).
- 1 Young Citizen: Ilford student who assisted at crash campaigns for more first aid
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 5 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 6 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 7 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 8 'I convened a meeting for residents and businesses in the York Road area'
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week