Date revealed for Goodmayes Nando’s opening
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Yes, it’s official - Nando’s is opening in Goodmayes.
The all-new restaurant will seat 130 people, and create 60 new jobs at Goodmayes Retail Park, High Road.
The eatery will also offer takeaway for those that wish to get their PERi-PERi fix at home.
Regional managing director, Ed Hollevoet, said chicken lovers can refuel on delicious food after a day’s shopping.
“The team is incredibly excited to open the doors to fans and bring PERi-PERi to the local area,” he added.
So when is it opening?
On Tuesday, March 5.
- 1 Pan-Asian noodle bar opens on Ilford High Street
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 5 Redbridge Council is watching you: Mobile CCTV vehicle set to tackle crime
- 6 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 7 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 9 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 10 The gift of giving: Where to donate food across east London this Christmas