Date revealed for Goodmayes Nando’s opening
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Yes, it’s official - Nando’s is opening in Goodmayes.
The all-new restaurant will seat 130 people, and create 60 new jobs at Goodmayes Retail Park, High Road.
The eatery will also offer takeaway for those that wish to get their PERi-PERi fix at home.
Regional managing director, Ed Hollevoet, said chicken lovers can refuel on delicious food after a day’s shopping.
“The team is incredibly excited to open the doors to fans and bring PERi-PERi to the local area,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
So when is it opening?
On Tuesday, March 5.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 4 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 9 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 10 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines