Vehicle collides with multiple parked cars in Ilford
- Credit: Irfan Master
A 60-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving after a car collided into four parked cars and a house in Ilford.
CCTV appears to show the car striking multiple parked cars and a home as it makes a turn, narrowly missing a passing car.
Police were called at 8.41pm on Monday, May 31 to reports of a car in collision with a residential property and a number of parked cars in Thorold Road.
Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.
No injuries were reported.
Police arrested a 60-year-old man on suspicion of driving while over the prescribed alcohol limit.
He remains in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Rat-running lorry drivers in Redbridge face fines of up to £130
- 2 Goodmayes 'loner' found dead in 'dilapidated' flat leaves £400k fortune
- 3 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 Percentage of unvaccinated hospital staff revealed as mandatory jab deadline looms
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Ex-police officer served for four years after being accused of 'sexual and physical assaults'
- 8 Appeal after motorcyclist killed in hit and run in Redbridge
- 9 How council teams tackle fly-tipping in Redbridge
- 10 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged or approved in Redbridge
Enquires into the circumstances are ongoing.
A spokesperson for the London Fire Brigade said: "A car had collided with a house and four parked cars. One man had left the vehicle before the brigade arrived and was assessed at the scene by London Ambulance Service crews."