Vehicle collides with multiple parked cars in Ilford
- Credit: Irfan Master
A 60-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving after a car collided into four parked cars and a house in Ilford.
CCTV appears to show the car striking multiple parked cars and a home as it makes a turn, narrowly missing a passing car.
Police were called at 8.41pm on Monday, May 31 to reports of a car in collision with a residential property and a number of parked cars in Thorold Road.
Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.
No injuries were reported.
Police arrested a 60-year-old man on suspicion of driving while over the prescribed alcohol limit.
He remains in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 4 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 9 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
- 10 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
Enquires into the circumstances are ongoing.
A spokesperson for the London Fire Brigade said: "A car had collided with a house and four parked cars. One man had left the vehicle before the brigade arrived and was assessed at the scene by London Ambulance Service crews."