Two teens arrested in connection with boy's stabbing in Clayhall
- Credit: Reemul Balla
Two teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm after a boy was stabbed in Clayhall.
This morning (March 24) officers arrested the two males, aged 15 and 17, who have been taken into custody.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing at High View Parade just before 3pm on Tuesday, March 23.
A 15-year-old boy was taken to hospital after he was found suffering a stab wound in his stomach.
He remains in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Neighbourhood Policing Teams are patrolling in and around the area, along with the Violence Suppression Unit and Safer School Teams.
These patrols will continue throughout the day.
Enquires are ongoing and any witnesses are asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting cad 4541/23Mar.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 5 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 8 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 9 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 10 Jailed: Newbury Park man for 'ludicrous' bid to defraud employer of £670k