Two teenagers stabbed during fight in broad daylight on residential street in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were stabbed in a fight between a group of men with weapons on a residential street in Woodford Green.
Police were called to Willingale Close at 6.22pm and found two men, believed to be in their late teens, with stab injuries.
They were taken to hospital and their condition is not considered life-threatening.
There have been no arrests yet and a crime scene remains in place.
Police have authorised a Section 60 (Stop and Search) in the area until 2.00am.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 ref CAD 6547/21 July.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence