Two teenagers stabbed during fight in broad daylight on residential street in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were stabbed in a fight between a group of men with weapons on a residential street in Woodford Green.
Police were called to Willingale Close at 6.22pm and found two men, believed to be in their late teens, with stab injuries.
They were taken to hospital and their condition is not considered life-threatening.
There have been no arrests yet and a crime scene remains in place.
Police have authorised a Section 60 (Stop and Search) in the area until 2.00am.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 ref CAD 6547/21 July.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'