Two teenagers stabbed during fight in broad daylight on residential street in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were stabbed in a fight between a group of men with weapons on a residential street in Woodford Green.
Police were called to Willingale Close at 6.22pm and found two men, believed to be in their late teens, with stab injuries.
They were taken to hospital and their condition is not considered life-threatening.
There have been no arrests yet and a crime scene remains in place.
Police have authorised a Section 60 (Stop and Search) in the area until 2.00am.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 ref CAD 6547/21 July.
- 1 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 7 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman