Two Redbridge men charged in connection with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
A man from Goodmayes is the seventh person to be charged with the murder of a 25-year-old from Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road, is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court today for the murder of Ashley Latty, from Leyton, on May 18.
Additionally, Howard Fender, 26, of Brian Road, Chadwell Heath, was charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and he appeared in Barkingside Magistrates Court on October 28.
Police were called in the early hours to reports of a stabbing outside the Beaver Centre, Selinas Lane, Dagenham.
Mr Latty was taken to hospital and died later the same morning from his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
Previously, six others have been charged with the murder and are awaiting trial scheduled for February 23.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 6 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 7 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 8 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 9 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 10 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
A further one man has been charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and will return to court on February 23.