Two Redbridge men charged in connection with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
A man from Goodmayes is the seventh person to be charged with the murder of a 25-year-old from Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road, is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court today for the murder of Ashley Latty, from Leyton, on May 18.
Additionally, Howard Fender, 26, of Brian Road, Chadwell Heath, was charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and he appeared in Barkingside Magistrates Court on October 28.
Police were called in the early hours to reports of a stabbing outside the Beaver Centre, Selinas Lane, Dagenham.
Mr Latty was taken to hospital and died later the same morning from his injuries.
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
Previously, six others have been charged with the murder and are awaiting trial scheduled for February 23.
- 1 Two people arrested following Ilford drugs lab bust
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 4 RideLondon 2022: East and central London roads among 100 miles of closures
- 5 Update: Sixth arrest following killing of Michael Ugwa
- 6 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 7 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Commission ends safeguarding probe into charity
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in east London
A further one man has been charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and will return to court on February 23.