Two Redbridge men charged in connection with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
A man from Goodmayes is the seventh person to be charged with the murder of a 25-year-old from Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road, is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court today for the murder of Ashley Latty, from Leyton, on May 18.
Additionally, Howard Fender, 26, of Brian Road, Chadwell Heath, was charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and he appeared in Barkingside Magistrates Court on October 28.
Police were called in the early hours to reports of a stabbing outside the Beaver Centre, Selinas Lane, Dagenham.
Mr Latty was taken to hospital and died later the same morning from his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
Previously, six others have been charged with the murder and are awaiting trial scheduled for February 23.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 3 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 7 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 8 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 9 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 10 Redbridge parents' group donates more laptops to schools
A further one man has been charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and will return to court on February 23.