Two Redbridge men charged in connection with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
A man from Goodmayes is the seventh person to be charged with the murder of a 25-year-old from Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road, is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court today for the murder of Ashley Latty, from Leyton, on May 18.
Additionally, Howard Fender, 26, of Brian Road, Chadwell Heath, was charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and he appeared in Barkingside Magistrates Court on October 28.
Police were called in the early hours to reports of a stabbing outside the Beaver Centre, Selinas Lane, Dagenham.
Mr Latty was taken to hospital and died later the same morning from his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
Previously, six others have been charged with the murder and are awaiting trial scheduled for February 23.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 6 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
A further one man has been charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and will return to court on February 23.