Two Redbridge men charged in connection with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
A man from Goodmayes is the seventh person to be charged with the murder of a 25-year-old from Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road, is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court today for the murder of Ashley Latty, from Leyton, on May 18.
Additionally, Howard Fender, 26, of Brian Road, Chadwell Heath, was charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and he appeared in Barkingside Magistrates Court on October 28.
Police were called in the early hours to reports of a stabbing outside the Beaver Centre, Selinas Lane, Dagenham.
Mr Latty was taken to hospital and died later the same morning from his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
Previously, six others have been charged with the murder and are awaiting trial scheduled for February 23.
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 4 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 5 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
- 6 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 7 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Two in five people in Redbridge may have had Covid, data shows
- 10 Covid vaccine invitations a priority for Royal Mail, says MP
A further one man has been charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice and will return to court on February 23.