Two of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hand themselves in
- Credit: Archant
Two men who have appeared in this week’s Recorder as part of “Redbridge’s most wanted” have handed themselves in, police say.
The pair were among 20 faces we printed both in our paper and published online.
Craig Barrett handed himself in at Snaresbrook Crown Court yesterday after previously failing to appear there, a spokesman for Redbridge Police said.
Stevn Harris handed himself in at Ilford Police Station, High Road, Ilford today, they added.
The spokesman has not yet been able to tell the Recorder what alleged offences the men were wanted in connection with.
There remain 12 men and six women police still want to speak to.
They are wanted for a range of offences, including assault and burglary.
- 1 'Truly inspiring' journalist returns to school to tell her story to students
- 2 Colleagues pay final farewell to 'well loved' motorbike paramedic
- 3 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 4 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 5 Redbridge Conservatives choose new leader
- 6 Chadwell Heath schoolchildren raise hundreds of pounds during awareness week
- 7 Mayor's special visit to successful women's walking initiative in Redbridge
- 8 40 firefighters tackle blaze after boiler catches on fire
- 9 Woman arrested after crashing in garden wall in Woodford Green
- 10 'Significant increase’ in clinical care incidents reported by BHRUT, says new report
To see the 18 people described as the borough’s most wanted by police, click on the link at the top right of this page.
The public are advised not to approach any of the suspects.
Call police on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.