Two of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hand themselves in
- Credit: Archant
Two men who have appeared in this week’s Recorder as part of “Redbridge’s most wanted” have handed themselves in, police say.
The pair were among 20 faces we printed both in our paper and published online.
Craig Barrett handed himself in at Snaresbrook Crown Court yesterday after previously failing to appear there, a spokesman for Redbridge Police said.
Stevn Harris handed himself in at Ilford Police Station, High Road, Ilford today, they added.
The spokesman has not yet been able to tell the Recorder what alleged offences the men were wanted in connection with.
You may also want to watch:
There remain 12 men and six women police still want to speak to.
They are wanted for a range of offences, including assault and burglary.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 3 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
To see the 18 people described as the borough’s most wanted by police, click on the link at the top right of this page.
The public are advised not to approach any of the suspects.
Call police on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.