Two of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hand themselves in
- Credit: Archant
Two men who have appeared in this week’s Recorder as part of “Redbridge’s most wanted” have handed themselves in, police say.
The pair were among 20 faces we printed both in our paper and published online.
Craig Barrett handed himself in at Snaresbrook Crown Court yesterday after previously failing to appear there, a spokesman for Redbridge Police said.
Stevn Harris handed himself in at Ilford Police Station, High Road, Ilford today, they added.
The spokesman has not yet been able to tell the Recorder what alleged offences the men were wanted in connection with.
You may also want to watch:
There remain 12 men and six women police still want to speak to.
They are wanted for a range of offences, including assault and burglary.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 3 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 4 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 5 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 6 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 10 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
To see the 18 people described as the borough’s most wanted by police, click on the link at the top right of this page.
The public are advised not to approach any of the suspects.
Call police on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.