Two of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hand themselves in
- Credit: Archant
Two men who have appeared in this week’s Recorder as part of “Redbridge’s most wanted” have handed themselves in, police say.
The pair were among 20 faces we printed both in our paper and published online.
Craig Barrett handed himself in at Snaresbrook Crown Court yesterday after previously failing to appear there, a spokesman for Redbridge Police said.
Stevn Harris handed himself in at Ilford Police Station, High Road, Ilford today, they added.
The spokesman has not yet been able to tell the Recorder what alleged offences the men were wanted in connection with.
You may also want to watch:
There remain 12 men and six women police still want to speak to.
They are wanted for a range of offences, including assault and burglary.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 5 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 9 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 10 Man charged with Ilford robbery
To see the 18 people described as the borough’s most wanted by police, click on the link at the top right of this page.
The public are advised not to approach any of the suspects.
Call police on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.