Two of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ hand themselves in
- Credit: Archant
Two men who have appeared in this week’s Recorder as part of “Redbridge’s most wanted” have handed themselves in, police say.
The pair were among 20 faces we printed both in our paper and published online.
Craig Barrett handed himself in at Snaresbrook Crown Court yesterday after previously failing to appear there, a spokesman for Redbridge Police said.
Stevn Harris handed himself in at Ilford Police Station, High Road, Ilford today, they added.
The spokesman has not yet been able to tell the Recorder what alleged offences the men were wanted in connection with.
You may also want to watch:
There remain 12 men and six women police still want to speak to.
They are wanted for a range of offences, including assault and burglary.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
To see the 18 people described as the borough’s most wanted by police, click on the link at the top right of this page.
The public are advised not to approach any of the suspects.
Call police on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.