Two men mugged at knifepoint during attack near Goodmayes train station
Two men were mugged at knifepoint in a car park next to Goodmayes train station on Monday.
They were walking through the car park at approximately 6am when they were approached by three men who demanded they hand over their wallets and mobile phones.
Each of the suspects was in possession of a knife and one of the victims suffered a cut to the hand after being pushed to the ground during a struggle.
The other man’s pockets were searched and emptied at knifepoint by a man described as being 5ft 8ins tall and wearing a dark grey hooded top.
All three suspects then fled towards Fenman Gardens, Goodmayes, where they got into a car believed to be a silver A Class Mercedes.
You may also want to watch:
Both of the victims received medical attention at King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes.
The other suspects are both described as being 5ft 11ins tall.One was wearing a grey hooded top and combat trousers.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
- 7 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 8 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 9 Woman and children treated for smoke inhalation after Ilford flat fire
- 10 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
The other was wearing a dark grey hooded top.
Anyone with information should call Det Con James Nicholson on 020 8345 2680.