Two men hospitalised after Gants Hill stabbing
- Credit: MPS
Two men in their 30s were taken to hospital with stab injuries on Sunday (October 3).
Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Eastern Avenue, Gants Hill, at around 2.30am.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and two 32-year-old men were taken to hospital with stab wounds.
Neither man's condition is described as life-threatening.
Police believe the incident occurred in Parham Drive.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 4 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
- 10 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals