Two men arrested for taking car after crash with two other vehicles in Hainault
Two men were arrested yesterday after a car they had taken was involved in a crash with two other vehicles in Hainault.
The three cars - a Black Toyota MR2, Silver Audi Quattro and Black Seat Ibiza, crashed in Hog Hill Road around 11.30am.
One car reportedly hit a lamp post and ended up in a ditch in the incident.
Two men were detained and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, with minor injuries, before being arrested for aggravated taking a car and driving it away and taken to an east London police station.
A third man was taken to Queen’s Hospital with “non-life changing” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police investigating the incident closed Romford Road and Hog Hill Road from the junction with Whalebone Lane and the junction with Hamlet Road.
Buses were put on diversion until all roads were re-opened at 3pm.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home