Two men arrested for taking car after crash with two other vehicles in Hainault
Two men were arrested yesterday after a car they had taken was involved in a crash with two other vehicles in Hainault.
The three cars - a Black Toyota MR2, Silver Audi Quattro and Black Seat Ibiza, crashed in Hog Hill Road around 11.30am.
One car reportedly hit a lamp post and ended up in a ditch in the incident.
Two men were detained and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, with minor injuries, before being arrested for aggravated taking a car and driving it away and taken to an east London police station.
A third man was taken to Queen’s Hospital with “non-life changing” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police investigating the incident closed Romford Road and Hog Hill Road from the junction with Whalebone Lane and the junction with Hamlet Road.
Buses were put on diversion until all roads were re-opened at 3pm.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme