Two men arrested for taking car after crash with two other vehicles in Hainault
Two men were arrested yesterday after a car they had taken was involved in a crash with two other vehicles in Hainault.
The three cars - a Black Toyota MR2, Silver Audi Quattro and Black Seat Ibiza, crashed in Hog Hill Road around 11.30am.
One car reportedly hit a lamp post and ended up in a ditch in the incident.
Two men were detained and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, with minor injuries, before being arrested for aggravated taking a car and driving it away and taken to an east London police station.
A third man was taken to Queen’s Hospital with “non-life changing” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police investigating the incident closed Romford Road and Hog Hill Road from the junction with Whalebone Lane and the junction with Hamlet Road.
Buses were put on diversion until all roads were re-opened at 3pm.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council