Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested after reports a car had been driven into two other men who were then assaulted with a pole in Ilford.
Two men, aged 17 and 18, were arrested on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon after police were called to Ilford Lane shortly before 3pm on Wednesday, April 14 to a report of a fight.
It was reported two men had driven a car at two other men and then got out and attacked them with a pole and a sharp object, believed to be a key.
One of the men suffered a cut to his hand.
A vehicle was stopped in Ilford Lane and the two occupants were arrested.
You may also want to watch:
The 17-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of causing ABH and the 18-year-old for common assault.
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: "An investigation is ongoing and neighbourhood policing teams and local authority officers continue to undertake joint reassurance patrols in the vicinity."
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 6 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
Anyone with information or anyone with footage relating to it is asked to contact police on 101 quoting CAD 4221/14Apr.