Two arrested in Barkingside after three-vehicle crash with alleged gun threat
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested in Barkingside following a three-vehicle collision where a lorry driver was allegedly threatened with a gun.
Essex Police were called to reports of a collision between a Range Rover, BMW and a lorry in Water Lane, Roydon, around 8.10pm on Wednesday, May 27.
Police were told the men believed to be in the Range Rover threatened those in the lorry with a gun and drove off.
The car was later stopped in Cranbrook Road, Barkingside, with the help of Met Police and two men were arrested.
They remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
No serious injuries were reported from the collision in Roydon.
If you saw or have information about the incident or have dashcam footage, contact Harlow CID on 101 quoting incident number 1241 of May 27.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 8 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
Information can also be reported anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers at crimestoppers-uk.org or on 0800 555 111.