Three men charged with murder of Ilford bouncer in Park Lane
- Credit: @MPSWestminster
Three men have been charged with the murder of Ilford bouncer Tudor Simionov in central London on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov, 33, died after being stabbed following an incident at Fountain House, Park Lane, at around 5.35am on January 1.
Three men and a woman also received knife injuries during the attack; they have all been released from hospital.
Haroon Akram, 25; Adam Khalil, 20; and 23-year-old Adam Elshalakany have all been charged with Mr Simionov’s murder, four counts of grevious bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
All three are remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are still appealing for information to help trace Ossama Hamed, 25, and 23-year-old Nor Aden Hamada in connection with the murder investigation.
- 1 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 7 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 8 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 9 Fire damages Ilford flats