Three men charged with murder of Ilford bouncer in Park Lane
- Credit: @MPSWestminster
Three men have been charged with the murder of Ilford bouncer Tudor Simionov in central London on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov, 33, died after being stabbed following an incident at Fountain House, Park Lane, at around 5.35am on January 1.
Three men and a woman also received knife injuries during the attack; they have all been released from hospital.
Haroon Akram, 25; Adam Khalil, 20; and 23-year-old Adam Elshalakany have all been charged with Mr Simionov’s murder, four counts of grevious bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
All three are remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are still appealing for information to help trace Ossama Hamed, 25, and 23-year-old Nor Aden Hamada in connection with the murder investigation.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 6 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 7 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman