Three men charged with murder of Ilford bouncer in Park Lane
- Credit: @MPSWestminster
Three men have been charged with the murder of Ilford bouncer Tudor Simionov in central London on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov, 33, died after being stabbed following an incident at Fountain House, Park Lane, at around 5.35am on January 1.
Three men and a woman also received knife injuries during the attack; they have all been released from hospital.
Haroon Akram, 25; Adam Khalil, 20; and 23-year-old Adam Elshalakany have all been charged with Mr Simionov’s murder, four counts of grevious bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
All three are remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are still appealing for information to help trace Ossama Hamed, 25, and 23-year-old Nor Aden Hamada in connection with the murder investigation.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford