Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- Credit: MPS
A man was taken to hospital after being stabbed in Goodmayes last night (Tuesday, May 4).
Police were called to Thurlestone Avenue at 8.25pm to reports that a man - believed to be in his 30s - had been stabbed.
He was taken to hospital for treatment; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A number of roads were closed in the aftermath of the incident.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information is urged to contact 101 and quote reference Cad 7026/04May.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 3 Man with Woodford Green links wanted in connection with assault
- 4 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 5 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 6 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 7 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 8 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 9 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 10 Almost 3,000 Barts Health hospital staff yet to have Covid jab, figures show