Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- Credit: MPS
A man was taken to hospital after being stabbed in Goodmayes last night (Tuesday, May 4).
Police were called to Thurlestone Avenue at 8.25pm to reports that a man - believed to be in his 30s - had been stabbed.
He was taken to hospital for treatment; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A number of roads were closed in the aftermath of the incident.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact 101 and quote reference Cad 7026/04May.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 4 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 9 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown