Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- Credit: MPS
A man was taken to hospital after being stabbed in Goodmayes last night (Tuesday, May 4).
Police were called to Thurlestone Avenue at 8.25pm to reports that a man - believed to be in his 30s - had been stabbed.
He was taken to hospital for treatment; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A number of roads were closed in the aftermath of the incident.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact 101 and quote reference Cad 7026/04May.
- 1 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 2 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 3 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 4 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 5 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 6 Thames Water says its drainage systems did not fail during flash floods
- 7 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 8 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford