Newbury Park stabbing: Three charged with murder of Lee Baxter
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have charged three men with the murder and robbery of Lee Baxter in Newbury Park.
Syd Goss, 20, of Huntsman Road, Ilford was arrested on Wednesday October 21 and charged today (Saturday October 24).
Jermaine Forrester, 23, of Ley Street, Ilford was also arrested on October 21 and charged today.
Ryan Graham, 25, of Farnham Road, Ilford was arrested on Thursday October 22 and charged today.
The men were arrested following an investigation into the murder of Mr Baxter on October 9, when the 34-year-old was found suffering from stab injuries in Southdown Crescent around 9.30pm,
You may also want to watch:
He was pronounced dead at the scene around one hour later, with the post-mortem examination finding that the father-of-four had died from multiple stab wounds.
All three charged appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court today, where they were remanded in custody to appear for preliminary hearing at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, October 27.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 8 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 9 Need for Frenford Foodbank won't end when pandemic does, say volunteers
- 10 Havering and Redbridge fail to meet new homes target