Newbury Park stabbing: Three charged with murder of Lee Baxter
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have charged three men with the murder and robbery of Lee Baxter in Newbury Park.
Syd Goss, 20, of Huntsman Road, Ilford was arrested on Wednesday October 21 and charged today (Saturday October 24).
Jermaine Forrester, 23, of Ley Street, Ilford was also arrested on October 21 and charged today.
Ryan Graham, 25, of Farnham Road, Ilford was arrested on Thursday October 22 and charged today.
The men were arrested following an investigation into the murder of Mr Baxter on October 9, when the 34-year-old was found suffering from stab injuries in Southdown Crescent around 9.30pm,
You may also want to watch:
He was pronounced dead at the scene around one hour later, with the post-mortem examination finding that the father-of-four had died from multiple stab wounds.
All three charged appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court today, where they were remanded in custody to appear for preliminary hearing at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, October 27.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 4 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 5 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 6 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 7 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 8 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford