Newbury Park stabbing: Three charged with murder of Lee Baxter
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have charged three men with the murder and robbery of Lee Baxter in Newbury Park.
Syd Goss, 20, of Huntsman Road, Ilford was arrested on Wednesday October 21 and charged today (Saturday October 24).
Jermaine Forrester, 23, of Ley Street, Ilford was also arrested on October 21 and charged today.
Ryan Graham, 25, of Farnham Road, Ilford was arrested on Thursday October 22 and charged today.
The men were arrested following an investigation into the murder of Mr Baxter on October 9, when the 34-year-old was found suffering from stab injuries in Southdown Crescent around 9.30pm,
You may also want to watch:
He was pronounced dead at the scene around one hour later, with the post-mortem examination finding that the father-of-four had died from multiple stab wounds.
All three charged appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court today, where they were remanded in custody to appear for preliminary hearing at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, October 27.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder