Three charged over £2.7m of cocaine and £50k found after stop on car in South Woodford
Three men have been charged after cocaine with a street value of £2.7million and around £50,000 in cash were seized by police.
Police pulled over a BMW at the Waterworks roundabout, Woodford Avenue, South Woodford on Monday at about 6pm in a pre-planned strike
Nertil Curi, 27, of Ecclesbourne Close, Gentjan Mataj, 24, of Linkside Gardens, and Brikel Mataj, 29, of Linkside Gardens, all in Enfield, appeared in court yesterday.
They were charged with conspiracy to supply class A and B drugs as well as money laundering and appeared as Thames Magistrates’ Court.
All three were remanded into custody and will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on September 4.
You may also want to watch:
Two further men, aged 24 and 31, have been bailed pending further investigation.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 5 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 6 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 9 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 10 Patients urged to avoid Whipps Cross A&E after flooding