Thomas Cudjoe murder trial: Jury to enter sixth day of deliberations into Ilford killing
- Credit: Archant
The jury in the murder trial of Thomas Cudjoe – who was stabbed to death in Ilford – are nearing a week of deliberations.
They retired to consider their verdict on Friday last week, and will return to the Old Bailey this morning for a sixth day considering a verdict in the case.
Thomas Cudjoe, 29, died on the forecourt of the Shell petrol station, Ley Street, Ilford.
He received 14 stab and slash wounds before keeling over on the pavement on November 3.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings; Reece Garwood, 21, of Overton Drive, Chadwell Heath; Courtney Mitchell, 23, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings; Asher Johnson, 25 and his brother Lewis, 22, both of Bellamy Close, Isle of Dogs, all deny murder.
You may also want to watch:
The Recorder will bring you the verdict on this website if and when one is reached.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays