Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
A 16-year-old boy has been charged in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man in Kilburn.
Sven, 22, an aspiring lawyer, was stabbed to death on February 6 as he went to buy a bagel in Willesden Lane.
A 16-year-old boy who was with Sven was also found suffering stab injuries and survived.
A 16-year-old male is due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Friday (September 17) charged with murder and the attempted murder of a 16-year-old male.
Two other men have previously been charged with Sven’s murder and the attempted murder of a 16-year-old male.
Rashid Gedel, 20, of Fenman Gardens, Ilford, and Shiroh Ambersley, 21of Matthews Close, Wembley, have previously been charged.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been remanded in custody ahead of a trial at the Old Bailey on July 18, 2022.
Six other men arrested on suspicion of murder have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
Enquiries remain ongoing by homicide detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command.
Anybody with information should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.