Man, 24, dies in hospital after being stabbed during Seven Kings street fight
- Credit: Archant
A 24-year-old man has died in hospital after being stabbed during a fight in Seven Kings this morning (Sunday, November 24).
A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed officers were called to Telegraph Mews at 06.10am to reports of a group of people fighting.
Nobody with any stab injuries was found at the scene, a short time later, officers were called to Ilford Lane to reports of a 24-year-old man with stab injuries.
Officers attended and treated him at the scene before paramedics arrived.
He was then taken to hospital.
Despite the efforts of medical staff, he was pronounced dead at 12.36pm.
His next of kin have been informed.
- 1 40 firefighters tackle blaze after boiler catches on fire
- 2 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 3 Woman arrested after crashing in garden wall in Woodford Green
- 4 Dispersal order enforced in parts of Gants Hill, Clayhall and Barkingside
- 5 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 6 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
- 7 'Staffing crisis' means children's hospice cannot offer end of life care
- 8 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 9 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 10 Ilford man dies after M11 crash near Chigwell
Shortly after 06.30am, a man in his 20s was brought into an east London hospital with stab injuries, believed to be linked to the incident at Telegraph Mews.
His condition has been assessed as non-life threatening.
Officers from the Specialist Crime Command will be informed.
There have been no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 quoting 1776/24NOV, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.