Teenager wanted in connection with assault of woman in her 50s in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 50s is reported to have been assaulted by a teenager carrying a black “man bag” in Ilford.
Police were called at 10am on January 16 to reports of an assault on Cranbrook Rise in Ilford.
The victim was walking along the road when she was physically assaulted.
The suspect is described as being aged around 18 years old. He was wearing a black jumper, grey tracksuit trousers and black trainers.
It is not believed that the victim and suspect knew each other.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 3 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 4 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 5 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 6 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 7 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 8 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam