Teenager wanted in connection with assault of woman in her 50s in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 50s is reported to have been assaulted by a teenager carrying a black “man bag” in Ilford.
Police were called at 10am on January 16 to reports of an assault on Cranbrook Rise in Ilford.
The victim was walking along the road when she was physically assaulted.
The suspect is described as being aged around 18 years old. He was wearing a black jumper, grey tracksuit trousers and black trainers.
It is not believed that the victim and suspect knew each other.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Young Citizen: Ilford student who assisted at crash campaigns for more first aid
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 5 'I convened a meeting for residents and businesses in the York Road area'
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 8 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 9 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 10 Council leader urges government to fund flood prevention measures