Teenager dies in Goodmayes stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has died after being stabbed in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to Goodmayes Road, Goodmayes, at approximately 12.40am to reports of a stabbing.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the scene and found the teenager with injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he later died.
The victim’s family have been informed and a post-mortem will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Goodmayes Road is blocked in both directions between the A1083 Green Lane junction and A118 High Road junction and buses 354 and 387 are on diversion.
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 4 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 9 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 10 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines