Teenager dies in Goodmayes stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has died after being stabbed in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to Goodmayes Road, Goodmayes, at approximately 12.40am to reports of a stabbing.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the scene and found the teenager with injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he later died.
The victim’s family have been informed and a post-mortem will take place in due course.
Goodmayes Road is blocked in both directions between the A1083 Green Lane junction and A118 High Road junction and buses 354 and 387 are on diversion.
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 3 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 4 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 5 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 8 Covid-19: How Redbridge's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 10 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on