Newbury Park stabbing: Teenager fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is fighting for his life after being stabbed multiple times in Newbury Park.
Police were called to Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm after a 19-year-old man was knifed.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a young person suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and officers said he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
You may also want to watch:
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 7 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 8 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 9 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath