Newbury Park stabbing: Teenager fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is fighting for his life after being stabbed multiple times in Newbury Park.
Police were called to Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm after a 19-year-old man was knifed.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a young person suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and officers said he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
You may also want to watch:
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 9 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder