Newbury Park stabbing: Teenager fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is fighting for his life after being stabbed multiple times in Newbury Park.
Police were called to Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm after a 19-year-old man was knifed.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a young person suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and officers said he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
You may also want to watch:
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence