Newbury Park stabbing: Teenager fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is fighting for his life after being stabbed multiple times in Newbury Park.
Police were called to Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm after a 19-year-old man was knifed.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a young person suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and officers said he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
You may also want to watch:
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman
- 6 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 7 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 8 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 9 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 10 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket