Newbury Park stabbing: Teenager fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is fighting for his life after being stabbed multiple times in Newbury Park.
Police were called to Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm after a 19-year-old man was knifed.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a young person suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and officers said he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
You may also want to watch:
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk
- 1 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 7 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 8 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 9 Fire damages Ilford flats