Talksport radio presenter running half marathon for Redbridge charity
A radio pundit and former television host is running a half marathon in aid of a Redbride charity.
Andy Goldstein, who hosts a weekday show on Talksport and presented Soccer AM on Saturday mornings, is raising money for children’s charity Hopes and Dreams.
The charity, in Somersby Gardens, Redbridge, aims to fulfil the dreams of terminally ill children by arranging for them to meet their favourite celebrity, or taking them on a trip to Disneyland, for example.
Mr Goldstein will run the Royal Parks Half Marathon through London in October.
He has raised more than �1,700 so far.
You may also want to watch:
Donate at www.justgiving.com/Andy-Goldstein.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 4 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 5 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 6 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 9 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 10 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines