Talksport radio presenter running half marathon for Redbridge charity
A radio pundit and former television host is running a half marathon in aid of a Redbride charity.
Andy Goldstein, who hosts a weekday show on Talksport and presented Soccer AM on Saturday mornings, is raising money for children’s charity Hopes and Dreams.
The charity, in Somersby Gardens, Redbridge, aims to fulfil the dreams of terminally ill children by arranging for them to meet their favourite celebrity, or taking them on a trip to Disneyland, for example.
Mr Goldstein will run the Royal Parks Half Marathon through London in October.
He has raised more than �1,700 so far.
You may also want to watch:
Donate at www.justgiving.com/Andy-Goldstein.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 8 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones