Talksport radio presenter running half marathon for Redbridge charity
A radio pundit and former television host is running a half marathon in aid of a Redbride charity.
Andy Goldstein, who hosts a weekday show on Talksport and presented Soccer AM on Saturday mornings, is raising money for children’s charity Hopes and Dreams.
The charity, in Somersby Gardens, Redbridge, aims to fulfil the dreams of terminally ill children by arranging for them to meet their favourite celebrity, or taking them on a trip to Disneyland, for example.
Mr Goldstein will run the Royal Parks Half Marathon through London in October.
He has raised more than �1,700 so far.
Donate at www.justgiving.com/Andy-Goldstein.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 3 Redbridge Council is watching you: Mobile CCTV vehicle set to tackle crime
- 4 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 5 The gift of giving: Where to donate food across east London this Christmas
- 6 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 7 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 East London man charged with six terrorism offences