Talksport radio presenter running half marathon for Redbridge charity
A radio pundit and former television host is running a half marathon in aid of a Redbride charity.
Andy Goldstein, who hosts a weekday show on Talksport and presented Soccer AM on Saturday mornings, is raising money for children’s charity Hopes and Dreams.
The charity, in Somersby Gardens, Redbridge, aims to fulfil the dreams of terminally ill children by arranging for them to meet their favourite celebrity, or taking them on a trip to Disneyland, for example.
Mr Goldstein will run the Royal Parks Half Marathon through London in October.
He has raised more than �1,700 so far.
You may also want to watch:
Donate at www.justgiving.com/Andy-Goldstein.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Chadwell Heath academy
- 2 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 3 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 9 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 10 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin