Suspect charged with murder of Goodmayes man found dead in house
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have charged a man for the murder of a 28-year-old Lithuanian from Goodmayes, who was found dead at a house in Forest Gate earlier this month.
Edgaras Kondrotas was discovered unresponsive with injuries to his abdomen at an address in Sebert Road, Forest Gate, on January 12.
Police believe the 28-year-old Lithuanian national had been involved in an altercation in Leyton High Road on January 11 – the day before.
Irvingas Makasejevas, of Sebert Road, Forest Gate, was rearrested on Wednesday in connection with the investigation into Mr Kondrotas’ death.
He was charged with murder yesterday and is set to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
Three other men remain on bail in connection with the investigation.
- 1 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 2 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 3 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 4 Tests after dead swans found in Goodmayes Park
- 5 Two more men charged with murder after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 6 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 7 Three people escape overnight flat fire in Ilford
- 8 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on
- 9 MP's praise for new awards after hundreds of businesses nominated
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?