Suspect charged with murder of Goodmayes man found dead in house
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have charged a man for the murder of a 28-year-old Lithuanian from Goodmayes, who was found dead at a house in Forest Gate earlier this month.
Edgaras Kondrotas was discovered unresponsive with injuries to his abdomen at an address in Sebert Road, Forest Gate, on January 12.
Police believe the 28-year-old Lithuanian national had been involved in an altercation in Leyton High Road on January 11 – the day before.
Irvingas Makasejevas, of Sebert Road, Forest Gate, was rearrested on Wednesday in connection with the investigation into Mr Kondrotas’ death.
He was charged with murder yesterday and is set to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men remain on bail in connection with the investigation.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Women use experiences to offer safety insights about Redbridge