Suspect charged with murder of Goodmayes man found dead in house
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have charged a man for the murder of a 28-year-old Lithuanian from Goodmayes, who was found dead at a house in Forest Gate earlier this month.
Edgaras Kondrotas was discovered unresponsive with injuries to his abdomen at an address in Sebert Road, Forest Gate, on January 12.
Police believe the 28-year-old Lithuanian national had been involved in an altercation in Leyton High Road on January 11 – the day before.
Irvingas Makasejevas, of Sebert Road, Forest Gate, was rearrested on Wednesday in connection with the investigation into Mr Kondrotas’ death.
He was charged with murder yesterday and is set to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men remain on bail in connection with the investigation.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 8 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford