Suspect charged with murder of Goodmayes man found dead in house
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have charged a man for the murder of a 28-year-old Lithuanian from Goodmayes, who was found dead at a house in Forest Gate earlier this month.
Edgaras Kondrotas was discovered unresponsive with injuries to his abdomen at an address in Sebert Road, Forest Gate, on January 12.
Police believe the 28-year-old Lithuanian national had been involved in an altercation in Leyton High Road on January 11 – the day before.
Irvingas Makasejevas, of Sebert Road, Forest Gate, was rearrested on Wednesday in connection with the investigation into Mr Kondrotas’ death.
He was charged with murder yesterday and is set to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men remain on bail in connection with the investigation.
- 1 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 7 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman