Teen stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Enid
An 18-year-old man was stabbed in Chadwell Heath today (April 26).
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: "Police were called at 3.40pm to Quarles Park Road to reports of a stabbing.
"An 18-year-old boy was found with a stab wound to his leg."
A crime scene is in place and no arrests have been made.
His injuries are not deemed to be life threatening.
London Ambulance Service attended along with police officers and enquires are ongoing.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 3 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 4 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 5 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 6 Burial and cremation fees rise at City of London Cemetery and Crematorium
- 7 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 8 Man with Woodford Green links wanted in connection with assault
- 9 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
- 10 Votes set to be cast for borough's next youth parliament members