Stabbing in broad daylight in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man, thought to be 18, has been stabbed in broad daylight today in Ilford, the second stabbing in three days in Redbridge.
Police were called to The Drive, near two primary schools, at 1.10pm where the man had been knifed following an altercation.
He was taken to an east London hospital.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed his injuries were not life threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The 145 and 366 buses are both on diversion.
On Wednesday a 17-year-old boy was knifed in Barkingside High Street at 8.20am while on his way to King Solomon High School.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 5 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 6 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 7 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 8 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 10 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
Did you see anything? Email email@example.com.