Stabbing in broad daylight in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man, thought to be 18, has been stabbed in broad daylight today in Ilford, the second stabbing in three days in Redbridge.
Police were called to The Drive, near two primary schools, at 1.10pm where the man had been knifed following an altercation.
He was taken to an east London hospital.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed his injuries were not life threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The 145 and 366 buses are both on diversion.
On Wednesday a 17-year-old boy was knifed in Barkingside High Street at 8.20am while on his way to King Solomon High School.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 6 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
Did you see anything? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.