Stabbing in broad daylight in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man, thought to be 18, has been stabbed in broad daylight today in Ilford, the second stabbing in three days in Redbridge.
Police were called to The Drive, near two primary schools, at 1.10pm where the man had been knifed following an altercation.
He was taken to an east London hospital.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed his injuries were not life threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The 145 and 366 buses are both on diversion.
On Wednesday a 17-year-old boy was knifed in Barkingside High Street at 8.20am while on his way to King Solomon High School.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
- 10 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
Did you see anything? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.