Stabbing in broad daylight in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man, thought to be 18, has been stabbed in broad daylight today in Ilford, the second stabbing in three days in Redbridge.
Police were called to The Drive, near two primary schools, at 1.10pm where the man had been knifed following an altercation.
He was taken to an east London hospital.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed his injuries were not life threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
The 145 and 366 buses are both on diversion.
On Wednesday a 17-year-old boy was knifed in Barkingside High Street at 8.20am while on his way to King Solomon High School.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 3 Update: Sixth arrest following killing of Michael Ugwa
- 4 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in east London
- 5 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 6 Commission ends safeguarding probe into charity
- 7 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Lightbulb likely cause of Khartoum Road house fire
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
Did you see anything? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.