Stabbing in broad daylight in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man, thought to be 18, has been stabbed in broad daylight today in Ilford, the second stabbing in three days in Redbridge.
Police were called to The Drive, near two primary schools, at 1.10pm where the man had been knifed following an altercation.
He was taken to an east London hospital.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed his injuries were not life threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The 145 and 366 buses are both on diversion.
On Wednesday a 17-year-old boy was knifed in Barkingside High Street at 8.20am while on his way to King Solomon High School.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 5 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 8 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 9 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 10 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
Did you see anything? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.