Snaresbrook woman arrested on suspicion of murder after 34-year-old man stabbed to death
A 21-year-old woman from Snaresbrook has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 34-year-old man was stabbed to death.
Detectives investigating the murder of Daniel Adger who was fatally stabbed in South Ockendon on August 21 have arrested a 21-year-old woman.
Police were called to a house in Eden Green, Essex at around 1pm following reports that a man had been stabbed.
The victim, Daniel Adger, 34, was rushed to hospital but died upon arrival.
Now a woman, 21, of was arrested on suspicion of murder in Snaresbrook yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
An Essex Police spokeswoman said she remains in custody.
Lee Dowman, 50, of Lytton Road, Grays was charged with murder in connection with the incident on August 28.
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 3 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 4 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 5 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 8 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic