Snaresbrook woman arrested on suspicion of murder after 34-year-old man stabbed to death
A 21-year-old woman from Snaresbrook has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 34-year-old man was stabbed to death.
Detectives investigating the murder of Daniel Adger who was fatally stabbed in South Ockendon on August 21 have arrested a 21-year-old woman.
Police were called to a house in Eden Green, Essex at around 1pm following reports that a man had been stabbed.
The victim, Daniel Adger, 34, was rushed to hospital but died upon arrival.
Now a woman, 21, of was arrested on suspicion of murder in Snaresbrook yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
An Essex Police spokeswoman said she remains in custody.
Lee Dowman, 50, of Lytton Road, Grays was charged with murder in connection with the incident on August 28.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 4 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 9 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 10 Wanstead Market set to re-open