Snaresbrook woman arrested on suspicion of murder after 34-year-old man stabbed to death
A 21-year-old woman from Snaresbrook has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 34-year-old man was stabbed to death.
Detectives investigating the murder of Daniel Adger who was fatally stabbed in South Ockendon on August 21 have arrested a 21-year-old woman.
Police were called to a house in Eden Green, Essex at around 1pm following reports that a man had been stabbed.
The victim, Daniel Adger, 34, was rushed to hospital but died upon arrival.
Now a woman, 21, of was arrested on suspicion of murder in Snaresbrook yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
An Essex Police spokeswoman said she remains in custody.
Lee Dowman, 50, of Lytton Road, Grays was charged with murder in connection with the incident on August 28.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence