Snaresbrook woman arrested on suspicion of murder after 34-year-old man stabbed to death
A 21-year-old woman from Snaresbrook has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 34-year-old man was stabbed to death.
Detectives investigating the murder of Daniel Adger who was fatally stabbed in South Ockendon on August 21 have arrested a 21-year-old woman.
Police were called to a house in Eden Green, Essex at around 1pm following reports that a man had been stabbed.
The victim, Daniel Adger, 34, was rushed to hospital but died upon arrival.
Now a woman, 21, of was arrested on suspicion of murder in Snaresbrook yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
An Essex Police spokeswoman said she remains in custody.
Lee Dowman, 50, of Lytton Road, Grays was charged with murder in connection with the incident on August 28.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 10 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes