Six of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ arrested by police – can you identify 14 others?
- Credit: Archant
Six men who appeared in last week’s Recorder as part of “Redbridge’s most wanted” have been arrested by police.
The men, two of whom handed themselves in after seeing their photos published, were among 20 faces released by detectives.
Steve Naden-Gelezi, 23, went to Wimbledon Police Station and was arrested for two burglaries – including one in Ilford – for which he has been bailed until July, and for failing to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court for alleged road traffic offences.
Nicky Love, 22, was arrested in Enfield on Friday and bailed until July 16 in relation to handling stolen goods and detained for failing to appear at court for burglary.
Romaine McKoy, 21, was arrested for failing to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court under the Dangerous Dogs Act. He has been bailed.
You may also want to watch:
Daljit Singh, 31, has been charged with a non-dwelling burglary and bailed until Sunday in connection with a burglary in Redbridge.
Danius Gancevskis was arrested in Chelmsford, Essex, for failing to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court for failing to attend/remain at a drugs assessment.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 7 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 8 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Ilford hosts Black History Month food festival
And Daniel Szymankiewicz, 37, handed himself in yesterday for being wanted on a recall to prison.
Police are still looking for fourteen men and women wanted for a range of alleged offences. To see their faces, click on the gallery link above.