Seven Kings stabbings: Police arrest two men on suspicion of murder after three stabbed to death in the street
- Credit: PA
The Metropolitan Police have confirmed that detectives investigating three fatal stabbings in Seven Kings yesterday evening have arrested two men on suspicion of murder.
Police responded to reports of a disturbance in Elmstead Road, Seven Kings, on Sunday at 7.38pm and three men were found injured at the scene with stab wounds.
All three men were pronounced dead at the scene.
The Metropolitan Police said the victims are believed to be aged in their 20s or 30s.
Ch Supt Stephen Clayman of the East Area Command said the arrested men and the victims were all known to each other.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are still contacting members of the dead men's families, he revealed.
He added: "We believe the groups involved are members of the Sikh community."
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 6 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 9 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
"It was a horrific scene for anyone to come across and my heart goes out to the families and those affected by it because it is unprecedented to have something like this," he added.
Police are still investigating a motive but have ruled out terrorism.
Formal identification of the deceased has yet to take place, and officers are working on informing the next of kin.
Post-mortem examinations have also yet to be arranged.