Seven Kings man accused of ‘groping women on Tube’ and ‘pleasuring himself’
A suspected pervert accused of groping women on the Tube and pleasuring himself in front of passengers has appeared in court.
Mobeen Haq, 26, of Elmstead Road, Seven Kings, is accused of molesting four women while they travelled on the Central Line through London at night.
Prosecutors also say Haq exposed himself on a Greater Anglia train service from Goodmayes to Liverpool Street.
Haq appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court this morning to be told his case would be heard at a crown court later this month.
Wearing a dark coat over a bright orange T-shirt, Haq spoke only to confirm his name and address. He has not yet entered a plea to the charges.
You may also want to watch:
He is accused of sexually assaulting two women on June 21 this year, and groping a further two women less than a month later, on July 17.
He is also accused of outraging public decency while allegedly masturbating on June 7, 2012.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 3 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 4 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 5 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 9 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
Haq will appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on October 31 when he is due to enter a plea to the five charges.
He has been freed on bail provided he does not contact any of his alleged victims and stays at his home address.
Haq is also banned from using the Tube or trains except for visiting his solicitor or attending court, and must not use public transport between 9pm and 7.30am.