Redbridge’s most wanted - help police to track them down
These are the faces of Redbridge’s most wanted – and police are asking for your help in finally tracking them down.
Police want to speak to the 20 men and two women in connection with a range of alleged offences, from fraud and domestic violence to assault and possession of drugs.
Some have evaded police for a year and many pose a danger to the public, detectives say.
Det Insp John Arnold told the Recorder: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
Click on the gallery link above to view the photos.
Call the police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 if you can help, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Police no longer looking for man wanted in connection with assault
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 5 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 6 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 7 TfL welcomes RMT decision to suspend first round of strike action
- 8 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 9 Votes set to be cast for borough's next youth parliament members
- 10 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL