Redbridge’s most wanted - help police to track them down
These are the faces of Redbridge’s most wanted – and police are asking for your help in finally tracking them down.
Police want to speak to the 20 men and two women in connection with a range of alleged offences, from fraud and domestic violence to assault and possession of drugs.
Some have evaded police for a year and many pose a danger to the public, detectives say.
Det Insp John Arnold told the Recorder: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
Click on the gallery link above to view the photos.
You may also want to watch:
Call the police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 if you can help, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.
- 1 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 7 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 8 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 9 Fire damages Ilford flats