Redbridge’s Most Wanted - can you help police trace these suspects?
- Credit: Archant
These are the faces of the men and women who police say are Redbridge’s most wanted.
The alleged crimes they are wanted in connection with range from assault to burglary, theft and drugs.
Det Sgt John Arnold said: “It is very important we get these people into police custody.
“I urge the public to help us, as they have always done with past appeals. If they know where these people are, or have any information that could assist us, please contact Ilford police.”
Click on our gallery above to view the images.
You may also want to watch:
The public are advised not to approach any of the suspects.
Call police on the non- emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 4 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 9 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown