Redbridge’s Most Wanted - can you help police trace these suspects?
- Credit: Archant
These are the faces of the men and women who police say are Redbridge’s most wanted.
The alleged crimes they are wanted in connection with range from assault to burglary, theft and drugs.
Det Sgt John Arnold said: “It is very important we get these people into police custody.
“I urge the public to help us, as they have always done with past appeals. If they know where these people are, or have any information that could assist us, please contact Ilford police.”
Click on our gallery above to view the images.
The public are advised not to approach any of the suspects.
Call police on the non- emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Man with Woodford Green links wanted in connection with assault
- 3 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 4 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 5 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 6 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 7 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 8 Almost 3,000 Barts Health hospital staff yet to have Covid jab, figures show
- 9 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 10 Votes set to be cast for borough's next youth parliament members