Police gun crime team still investigating reported South Woodford shooting
- Credit: Ross Sutton
Officers were called to reports of a shooting in George Lane at the weekend.
Police are still investigating a reported shooting at South Woodford station at the weekend.
Officers were called to reports of a shooting in George Lane at 2.43am on Saturday (June 9) morning.
This morning (Monday, June 11) the Met Police told the Recorder that its Trident gun crime team are still investigating what happened in the early hours of Saturday morning, and no-one has been found injured so far.
So far there has been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A cordon was in place for several hours on Saturday morning, and some witnesses said that police were not letting anyone through the station.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals