Police gun crime team still investigating reported South Woodford shooting
- Credit: Ross Sutton
Officers were called to reports of a shooting in George Lane at the weekend.
Police are still investigating a reported shooting at South Woodford station at the weekend.
Officers were called to reports of a shooting in George Lane at 2.43am on Saturday (June 9) morning.
This morning (Monday, June 11) the Met Police told the Recorder that its Trident gun crime team are still investigating what happened in the early hours of Saturday morning, and no-one has been found injured so far.
So far there has been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A cordon was in place for several hours on Saturday morning, and some witnesses said that police were not letting anyone through the station.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 6 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 10 Have you seen Casey, 16, missing from Ilford?