Police seek 41-year-old Ilford man recalled to prison
- Credit: Archant
A 41-year-old man who has been missing for more than four week after breaching the conditions of his release from prison is wanted by police.
An appeal has been launched for help in tracing Claudio Mohammed of, Loxford Ward, Ilford, who has been recalled to prison.
Mohammed has breached the conditions of his licence by failing to make contact with the probation service.
He is also wanted by Essex police who wish to speak to him in connection to an separate alleged offence of perverting the course of justice.
Police have said Mohammed, who sometime operates under the aliases Nigio Habib and Morat Mohamed, may have left the country.
You may also want to watch:
Superintendent Ellie O’Connor said: “The community have been fantastic in supporting our efforts to apprehend those persons wanted for a variety of offences.
“It is vital to our ongoing investigations to get these individuals into custody. Please assist us with information to locate and arrest this wanted person.”
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
Police have said members of the public should not approach Mohammed, who has a cut to the right of his nose, and should contact police immediately if he is sighted.
Sightings should be reported to police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.