Police seek 41-year-old Ilford man recalled to prison
- Credit: Archant
A 41-year-old man who has been missing for more than four week after breaching the conditions of his release from prison is wanted by police.
An appeal has been launched for help in tracing Claudio Mohammed of, Loxford Ward, Ilford, who has been recalled to prison.
Mohammed has breached the conditions of his licence by failing to make contact with the probation service.
He is also wanted by Essex police who wish to speak to him in connection to an separate alleged offence of perverting the course of justice.
Police have said Mohammed, who sometime operates under the aliases Nigio Habib and Morat Mohamed, may have left the country.
You may also want to watch:
Superintendent Ellie O’Connor said: “The community have been fantastic in supporting our efforts to apprehend those persons wanted for a variety of offences.
“It is vital to our ongoing investigations to get these individuals into custody. Please assist us with information to locate and arrest this wanted person.”
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
Police have said members of the public should not approach Mohammed, who has a cut to the right of his nose, and should contact police immediately if he is sighted.
Sightings should be reported to police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.