Police seek 41-year-old Ilford man recalled to prison
- Credit: Archant
A 41-year-old man who has been missing for more than four week after breaching the conditions of his release from prison is wanted by police.
An appeal has been launched for help in tracing Claudio Mohammed of, Loxford Ward, Ilford, who has been recalled to prison.
Mohammed has breached the conditions of his licence by failing to make contact with the probation service.
He is also wanted by Essex police who wish to speak to him in connection to an separate alleged offence of perverting the course of justice.
Police have said Mohammed, who sometime operates under the aliases Nigio Habib and Morat Mohamed, may have left the country.
Superintendent Ellie O’Connor said: “The community have been fantastic in supporting our efforts to apprehend those persons wanted for a variety of offences.
“It is vital to our ongoing investigations to get these individuals into custody. Please assist us with information to locate and arrest this wanted person.”
- 1 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 2 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 3 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 4 Pair charged with creating fake Covid vaccination records
- 5 Convicted killer 'attacked sister-in-law after repeated threats', court hears
- 6 Ilford fast food restaurant permitted to open later
- 7 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 8 Newbury Park grass fire sees homes evacuated
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Hosepipe ban set to start in London and Thames Valley
Police have said members of the public should not approach Mohammed, who has a cut to the right of his nose, and should contact police immediately if he is sighted.
Sightings should be reported to police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.