Police seek 41-year-old Ilford man recalled to prison
- Credit: Archant
A 41-year-old man who has been missing for more than four week after breaching the conditions of his release from prison is wanted by police.
An appeal has been launched for help in tracing Claudio Mohammed of, Loxford Ward, Ilford, who has been recalled to prison.
Mohammed has breached the conditions of his licence by failing to make contact with the probation service.
He is also wanted by Essex police who wish to speak to him in connection to an separate alleged offence of perverting the course of justice.
Police have said Mohammed, who sometime operates under the aliases Nigio Habib and Morat Mohamed, may have left the country.
You may also want to watch:
Superintendent Ellie O’Connor said: “The community have been fantastic in supporting our efforts to apprehend those persons wanted for a variety of offences.
“It is vital to our ongoing investigations to get these individuals into custody. Please assist us with information to locate and arrest this wanted person.”
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
Police have said members of the public should not approach Mohammed, who has a cut to the right of his nose, and should contact police immediately if he is sighted.
Sightings should be reported to police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.