Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are appealing to the public to help trace a man following a firearm discharge in Hackney.
Nadi Kwame, 18, who was last known to be living in the Ilford area, is wanted by police for conspiracy to murder as part of an investigation into an incident in Hackney.
Police were called to reports of a gunshot in Pownall Road, Hackney, on January 31.
Detectives from the Met’s Central East Command Unit are leading the search for Kwame, who also has links to the Barking and Hackney areas.
If sighted, police caution people not to approach Kwame, but to call 999 immediately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information concerning his whereabouts should contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 7551/31JAN21.
To remain 100 per cent anonymous, please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org
- 1 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 2 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 4 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 5 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 6 Plans submitted for more than 500 homes on former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 8 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack