Police release CCTV images after Woodford nursery burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released these two CCTV images of two men in connection with a burglary at a children’s nursery.
A number of items were stolen, including a computer and a camera, from the centre in Eastwood Close, Woodford, on February 27 between 2.52am and 3.20am.
One suspect – known as Man ‘A’ – is described as having a full beard wearing a dark coloured hooded jacket.
Another – known as Man ‘B’ – is described as clean shaven wearing a dark woolly hat and dark jack with a shoulder and elbow patches.
Det Con Gavin Neville added: “We would to hear from anyone who was in the Eastwood Close area around this time and heard or saw anything suspicious or from anyone who may have information about the burglary.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can identify either of the men should email IDsought@met.police.uk or call 101.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 4 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 8 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 9 Need for Frenford Foodbank won't end when pandemic does, say volunteers
- 10 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest