Police release CCTV images after Woodford nursery burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released these two CCTV images of two men in connection with a burglary at a children’s nursery.
A number of items were stolen, including a computer and a camera, from the centre in Eastwood Close, Woodford, on February 27 between 2.52am and 3.20am.
One suspect – known as Man ‘A’ – is described as having a full beard wearing a dark coloured hooded jacket.
Another – known as Man ‘B’ – is described as clean shaven wearing a dark woolly hat and dark jack with a shoulder and elbow patches.
Det Con Gavin Neville added: “We would to hear from anyone who was in the Eastwood Close area around this time and heard or saw anything suspicious or from anyone who may have information about the burglary.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can identify either of the men should email IDsought@met.police.uk or call 101.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence